- 12 and under team routine – 2nd in Australia
- Combo – 5th in Australia
- Andreja Despotovic – 3rd Junior Technical Solo in Australia
- Megan Howe and Ana Carvalho – 1st Free duet Masters 41+ category
- Audrey Cremer and Clare Courtney – 2nd Technical Duet Masters 20-40
- Zsusanna Haraszty & Vladka Nagyova – 1st Techincal Duet Masters 20-40
- Zsusanna Haraszty – 2nd Free Solo 20-40
- Monday MLC pool – 6:30-8:30pm
- Friday Cook and Philip Pool: 5:00-7:00pm (please note pool entry fees apply to this pool)
- Saturday Monte Sante Angelo – 12:00-2:30pm
See Results so far from the FINA world championship results- click here.
There are lots of links to videos too.
Our members stepped up to the plate last weekend and did an outstanding job volunteering our annual Sausage Sizzle at Bunnings in Chatswood. The club raised just under $2,000 that will be put towards new equipment.
Thank you members, you did an outstanding job. Special thanks to Damien for donating chocolates and give-aways.
The Sydney Emeralds is a non-for profit sport club, that receives very limited funding. Fundraising and sponsorship is very important to the success of the club. If you are interested in partnering with us give us a shout at email@example.com
The Emeralds get back in the pool today and we are already starting to plan for next Nationals in sunny Queensland. We invite new swimmers to explore our competitive program over the next two weeks. Click here to find out the details and submit your interest
Not sure what it takes to be a competitive synchro swimmer? email Vicki for some guidance firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to all the Sydney Emeralds who competed at the Hancock Prospecting Australian Open and Age Group Championships over the Easter Long Weekend. In attendance was 15 athletes, 4 coaches, and dozens of family members for support.
The weekend was filled fun, friends, food – and amazing performances from all athletes in the pool. It is hard to fully capture the experience in words so we can only hope these pictures help.
Highlights from the weekend include:
- Gold: Open Free Team – Sydney Emeralds
- Gold: Masters Tech Team – Sydney Emeralds
- Silver: 12 and under Team – Sydney Emeralds
- 5th place: 13-15 solo – Genevieve
- 6th place: 13-15 team – Sydney Emeralds
Pam deserves a huge congratulations as she earned a place on the Australian 13-15 National team. She will be attended several camps with swimmers across Australia to train for the 2017 Comen Cup in Portugal this Winter. Full results can be found on the Synchro NSW website COMPETITION AND RESULTS page.
The completion of Nationals means we get to start all over again for next year, and we are so excited. If you or your child is interested in having fun with us 2 or more days per week, and wants to be part of an amazing team experience message our head coach Vicki for more details email@example.com or fill out our competitive interest form. Our competitive assessments takes place on the following days (attend as many as you can):
- Friday April 28th – Cook and Philip Pool 5-7:30pm
- Saturday April 29th – Monte Sante Angelo Pool 11:30-2:30pm
- Friday May 5th – Cook and Philip Pool 5-7:30pm
- Saturday May 6th – Monte Sante Angelo Pool 11:30-2:30pm
Saturday May 6th at 2pm will be parent & swimmer meeting to finalise team, schedules, and review the upcoming 2018 season.