The Emeralds regularly host camp during School Break.
Fun activities include:
- creating a synchro routine
- strengthing & coordination development
- building flexibility
- playing fun games on land and in the water
Swimmers must be 7 years old and older and comfortable in deep water.
- Date: 13th to 15th January 2020
- Time: 9am – 3pm
- Location: Cook and Phillip Pool, 4 College St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Cost: $60 per day, 10% off if you register before 1st December 2019
New recreational members are required to register for membership with the club and Artistic Swimming Australia (ASAI).
Please register the athlete selecting registration type Recreational – 1st term of Artistic Swimming since July – $27 and continue to payment. Continue to “Events” section and register athlete for a camp.
Returning recreational members are required to UPGRADE their ASAI Recreational membership to the next term fee of $27 PRIOR to attending camp.
Please Log in, Upgrade the athlete membership and continue to payment. Continue to “Events” section and register athlete for a camp.