The Emeralds regularly host camp during School Break.
Fun activities include:
- creating a synchro routine
- strengthing & coordination development
- building flexibility
- playing fun games on land and in the water
Swimmers must be 7 years old and older and comfortable in deep water.
- Date: 18th to 20th January 2021
- Time: 9am – 3pm
- Location: Cook and Phillip Pool, 4 College St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Cost: $50 per day
- LATE PICK UP AVAILABLE: 5.00pm, $10 per day
New recreational members are required to register for membership with the club and Artistic Swimming Australia (ASAI).
Please register the athlete selecting registration type Recreational – 1st term of Artistic Swimming since July – $27 and continue to payment. Continue to “Events” section and register athlete for a camp.
Returning recreational members are required to UPGRADE their ASAI Recreational membership to the next term fee of $27 PRIOR to attending camp.
Please Log in, Upgrade the athlete membership and continue to payment. Continue to “Events” section and register athlete for a camp.