Sydney Emeralds will be holding competitive team tryout for a new season in July 2020. We invite all interested swimmers with minimum Star 2 skills and pre-comp swimmers to register.
Swimmers, who join the competitive program, will have a practice minimum 2 days per week and will be part of amazing team experience and journey to compete at NSW States Championships or at Nationals 2021 in Melbourne.
WHEN and WHERE
Competitive team tryout is running the first two weeks of the term 3. Our competitive tryout takes place on the following days (attend as many as you can):
Saturday, July 25th – Monte Sante Angelo Pool 1:30-4:30pm
- Wednesday, July 29th – Cook and Philip Pool 6:00-8:00pm
Friday, July 31st – Cook and Philip Pool 6.00-8:00pm
Saturday, August 1st – Monte Sante Angelo Pool 1:30-4:30pm
- Wednesday, August 5th – Cook and Philip Pool 6:00-8:00pm
Friday, August 7th – Cook and Philip Pool 6.00-8:00pm
- Saturday, August 8th – Monte Sante Angelo Pool 1:30-4:30pm
NOTE: Times can slightly change. We will tell you asap if it will happen
$250 at the beginning of the term, after joining competitive stream you will pay a difference ($150-$250). Fees do not include ASAI membership of $27, nor pool entry at Cook and Philip for swimmers or spectators.
- please bring all your own equipment (no borrowing others)
- please remember your YOGA mat
- only 1 adult per family on site
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or if you have visited a hot spot within 14 day (ie Victoria or Overseas)
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms and have not been cleared by a doctor
- Maintain Social Distancing at all times
- Reduce time in the changerooms, we suggest a wrap and go with a hoodie/towel after practice