By submitting the registration form you agree with our Terms And Conditions
Fees exclude membership costs
Beginner – Lil Mermaids Registration – 10 weeks, $285 per term
- This program is for swimmers aged 6+.
- This class is an introduction to recreational synchro swimming and focuses on the Star 1 and 2 synchro skills.
Options are :Monday 6:30-8:30pm MLC pool, BurwoodSaturday 12:30-2pm, Monte Sant Angelo pool, North SydneySaturday 2:30pm-4pm, Monte Sant Angelo pool, North Sydney
Intermediate Class Registration – 10 weeks, $285 per term
- Swimmers must be 7+ yrs of age to participate in this program
- Swimmer are required to pass Star 1 and Star 2 level before joining this class.
Options are :Monday 6:30-8:30pm MLC pool, BurwoodSaturday 12:30-2.30pm, Monte Sant Angelo pool, North Sydney
- This program is for swimmers 12+ and is suited to swimmers who have done synchro before and are ready for a challenge.
- Swimmers are required is to pass Star 3+ level before to joining this class
- Friday 5:30-7:30pm, Cook and Philip, Sydney
Adults Recreational Registration – 10 weeks, $285 per term
- The Recreational Adults program is designed for anyone and everyone! If you are at least 16 years old and are looking for something new and fun to try, this class is for you!
- Options are:
- Saturday 2:30-4:30pm, Monte Sante Angelo, North Sydney
Pre-Competitive Registration – 10 weeks, $400 per term
- This program is to help swimmers prepare for the competitive synchro teams
- Pre-Competitive program runs Term 4 to Term 1. Swimmers will practice 2 times per week focusing on skill development in both routines and figures.
- Swimmers must complete the Star 2 level.
- Saturday 12:30-2:30pm + Friday 5:00-7:30pm
- Existing members please use this link to re-register for our programs